Tuesday, 15 September 2015

Tumblr Tuesday XXII

I wish I had a clutter free Desk. But unfortunately I am a chaotic mess at home. I barely manage to not mess up my Desk at work, notice the 'barely'... you can spot my Desk from the other end of the open office without knowing beforehand, that is in fact mine. :)
So let's revel in clean Desks, clutter-free & beautiful looking, shall we?
(Links are below the images, should you fancy to Like them on Tumblr and for Crediting.)






I hope you had as much fun as I had looking at this visual Deskp0rn. ;)
How does your Desk look, at home and/or at work. Are you a tidy person or rather the chaotic, messy type?

Thank you for stopping by...

Yours, 
 Nokta

6 comments:

  1. During work of any kind, I'm messy. Afterwork I usually tidy up the desk/table for the next day.I like to start the day with a neat place.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I envy you... I have a very, very hard time keeping it tidy. ;)
      Thank you for stopping by!!

      Delete
  2. I am so chaotic... I want to be all clean and organized but then I am constantly looking for things I need... I just end up leaving them out in a pile... I just looked at my desk, it is time for me to straighten it up again... mine is the worst in my office... ugh xox

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amazing post..Well done! I really love your blog. Keep going.
    Many kisses
    Lady Fur

    Please check my last post blog www.welovefur.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm more a messy type, I like to arrange them, but if I have to do something immediately makes me nervous and... chaotic, after I start new project and those are left behind. When I get tired, I put everything back.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment!
It is always appreciated...

Linked Within

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Add this...