Tuesday, 6 October 2015

Tumblr Tuesday XXIII

Now that the days are getting colder & darker, I have this need to surround myself with inspiring earthy tones... perfectly fitting the Seasons yellows, reds, oranges & brown colours.
(Links are below the images, should you fancy to Like them on Tumblr and of course for Crediting purposes.)






Saffron, Crimson, Pomelo, Rust, Maroon... the colour names themselves already make me swoon!
What do you think about 'autumny' & earthy colours?
Which is you favourite one? Does their presence warm you in the cold Autumn evenings or inspire you in any other way? I'd love to hear from you! :)

Yours, 
 Nokta

2 comments:

  1. My favorite colors for the Fall are orange and golds... these are some really great pictures xox ♡

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great colors all of them! I like them all outside. Inside I'll go for light brown, dark orange.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment!
It is always appreciated...

Linked Within

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Add this...