Tuesday, 3 November 2015

Tumblr Tuesday XXV

I am a Bookworm, a Booklover. Books... I eat them for Breakfast, no I devour them. Books are amazing, most of all in the old fashioned way. Paper, ink, the binding ...the only problem with them is how to store these beauties. I only live in a small flat/apartment so the space is a problem. I dream of a small private Library to sore my pretties the right way. Maybe one Day... ;)
(As always Links are below the images, should you fancy to Like them on Tumblr and for Crediting of course.)






“I am a bookworm. For play, I bury myself in the corners of libraries and read.” 
- Robert Littell

Hmm... just looking at these Images made me happy.
What about you? Do you love Books? And how do you store them? Do you have a library at your place? Or do you, like me, dream of one?

Yours,
 Nokta

5 comments:

  1. I was an avid reader for so many years of my life, then I got busy working and raising Valentina... I miss books, I have shelves if them xox ♡

    ReplyDelete
  2. Indeed , in a small flat books could present a big problem. They should also be behind a glass window, otherwise one has a lot of dusting to do. At a certain stage in your life, you'll stop buying them and even wish to get rid of some of them, as reality calls you; reality is more complex, interesting, mysterious, strange, entertaining, didactic than any book you may read.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your love for books.....and how you eat them for breakfast! So much respect for you! You will have the library you dream of one day! The first one is my favorite! It feels so cozy and rustic! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello. Your artistic feeling is exquisite.
    Thanks for always visiting.
    Greetings from Japan. ruma

    ReplyDelete
  5. Off to the last one full of natural light and many books... perfect for a book lover like me.

    Liebe Grüße

    Maria

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment!
It is always appreciated...

Linked Within

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Add this...