Wednesday, 11 November 2015

Weird Word Wednesdays V

Ennui - boredom, annoyance, listlessness      
(n.) a feeling of utter weariness and discontent; 
a lack of spirit, enthusiasm, or interest


Sometimes you just do not want to do a single thing. Maybe even for a longer period.
When everything is kind of  'meh'... you just can't be bothered. Or rather you simply "just don't feel like it".
I've been feeling like this a lot in the past few weeks, let's see for how much longer I can procrastinate & postpone important decisions before it comes back and bites my 'back side'.

How about you... are you sometimes, too, in that mood?
What do you do against it? -Let me know!

Yours, 
 Nokta

4 comments:

  1. Yes, sometimes I am in that mood, particularly during winter when I'm also more sleepy and tend to postpone things.
    I have no special way of dealing with this issue. It depends on circumstances. Going out could give you a boost of energy and help you get rid of "ennui".

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can so relate. I'm in that mood from time to time and it's hard to get out of that funk! I think you just need some rest and relaxation! You'll be back in no time! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. rarely... and then I read and read or... I cook :-). I just discovered a lovely cook book "Jerusalem. Das Kochbuch".

    Sonnige Grüße

    Maria

    p.s.: Lieben Dank für deine Nachricht! Ich habe es gerade gelesen. Ich hoffe, das Päckchen ist angekommen. Falls nicht, sag bitte Bescheid. Ich schicke es wieder. Dicke Umarmung

    ReplyDelete
  4. It is worse in during the cold period.
    Looking at photos of summer, interacting with beloved people, sleep in the arms of my man can make me feel better. As a good cry. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment!
It is always appreciated...

Linked Within

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Add this...