Wednesday, 25 November 2015

Weird Word Wednesdays VI

Hiraeth - hee · raith
hi · raeth
(n.) a homesickness for a home you cannot return to,
or that never was


Sometimes, whatever you do is just not right. You went out into the world, came back home or resettled somewhere close to it.
But wherever you go, it does not feel right. You never feel at home.

So you never feel quite satisfied. There is always this nagging feeling, that you are not where you belong to.

Do you know that feeling of Hiraeth? Or are you happy were, or how, you live right now?

I would love to know... for sometimes when I lay in my Bed at Night (and at Home), it does feel slightly off. ;)

Yours, 
 Nokta

3 comments:

  1. Nokta,

    I want to be happy where I am but I definitely feel like I am not where I should be... I have no option at the moment than to stay where I am but in the future I will go where ever I need to go... xox

    ReplyDelete
  2. I dream about the house that we planned it. The thought of instability, the coming war scares me a lot so that I postpone all the joy. When building the nest means that I enjoy where I am. Also I could go anywhere with my husband. As before. Just to be peace!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment!
It is always appreciated...

Linked Within

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Add this...