Tuesday, 1 December 2015

Tumblr Tuesday XXVII

I have always had a thing for Asia when it comes to Sports in general. And the Asanas from Yoga, if carried out right, are not just rewarding for the body, but also a beauty to behold for the observer.
Of course some see Yoga as a hyped 'sport' only in the Western World. But it really depends on who practices it... ;)
Most people only know the Downward Dog or Warrior poses. Let's change that & feast on some Eye-Candy.
(As always Links are below the images, should you fancy to Like them on Tumblr and for Crediting of course.)






I only do some of the easier Āsanas, due to my medical condition, but I like how it feels.
What about you? Do you do yoga, or is it just a hype to you?
Which Pose/Asana is your favourite? ;)
Let me know

Yours, 
 Nokta

P.S.: One more, with a Yogini Kitty trying out some Pose... ;)

3 comments:

  1. I've never did yoga regularly but when I did I loved it... it's very relaxing. I should do it more often as I know the stretching would help my muscles get stretched better... xox ♡

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't do yoga, I've tried the first you showed but I know I have my limits considering my condition. surgeries by column
    Stretching is good. I did blogilates exercises for a time, now since is winter I will do again.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm sorry, I'm not a yoga person, but I'm aware of its great benfits to the human body. In fact, I have great respect to all asian health theories.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment!
It is always appreciated...

Linked Within

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Add this...