Saturday, 2 January 2016

Desktop Calendar for January 2016 & 3 easy to keep NYE Resolution

I hope you all had a lovely start to the New Year... We had a silent, serene evening & a late Midnight Dinner.
I know I wasn't going to blog until next week, but forgive me this quick Intermezzo for it will end in a Freebie for those whom wish to have their share.

I wanted to share a new 'Project', which I started f the New Year so as to get into some texture and layering work again.
It's a free Wallpaper 1600x1200, Desktop Calendar for the first Month of 2016. Starting of course with January... I hope you like it...

January2016-Cal

This Year we will have 366 Days to mess up our Lives... let's try to do the Best we can. :) It's Tabula Rasa so stay positive!

I for example have only 3 New Year's Resolutions, which are fairly easy to keep, in my humble opinion. :)
01. Dig out our Panini Maker & use it again, and at that as often as I can.
02. Give way less F*cks about how others might perceive me or the things I do.
03. Enjoy more of the simpler things in life.

What about you? How as your NYE?
Is the size & ratio of that Desktop Calendar okay?
And what are your new Resolutions starting 2016?

'See' you soon, Lovelies!
Yours,
 Nokta

P.S.: Feel free to share this Desktop Calendar on the Net :D

6 comments:

  1. I have simple goals too... show more gratitude, live life my way and work on getting healthy in all ways.... emotionally, spiritually and physicslly. It's a never ending journey, one that I never want to give up on.... Happy New Year xox ♡

    ReplyDelete
  2. Das grafische Design ist von dir!!! Nesrin, es ist großartig!!! Ich poste es gleich auf Facebook. Dein Kalendar ist Traum, Sanftheit und Optimismus in eins. Beinahe fast vergessen: Frohes Neues Jahr! Möge alle deine Träume wahr werden. Ich wünsche dir Liebe, Gesundheit, viele neue spannende Bücher und deinen eigenen Kalendar für 2017 in jeder Buchhandlung. Deine Arbeit ist wundervoll! Ich fahre Ende Januar nach Istanbul! Kleinen Reise-Wortschatz ist schon bestellt. Ich freue mich total. Liebe Grüße
    Maria

    ReplyDelete
  3. Enjoy more life is the main goal. Happy New Year!
    The desktop calendar looks great, good job!
    Health and happiness to you!
    xox

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy New Year 2016 !!

    I pray you and yours to peace.   And, Peace of the earth.



    From Japan, ruma ❃

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like your resolutions, especially the third one regarding simple things. It is the simple things that give us the greatest pleasure in life. So, let's enjoy more of them in 2016!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy New Year, Friend! I love your 3 simple and easy to keep resolutions! Hmm....my resolutions....1) To Be More Present 2) To Step Outside Of My Comfort Zone 3) To Try As Many New Things As Possible! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment!
It is always appreciated...

Linked Within

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Add this...