Monday, 1 February 2016

Desktop Calendar for February 2016 & such...

For the past 2 weeks I was without a Computer and only went online by smartphone because my hard drive died. :( -Which means everything's gone for now... yayz!

Fortunately I had the first Version of the Month February for my little Project on my old USB-Stick, so I just went with that...
The free Wallpaper, 1600x1200, Desktop Calendar. Hope you like it. ;)

February2016-DeskCal

Well, what a start into the new year that was, a real Tabula Rasa... nothing to work with... I hope we can recover the Data in some way from te hard drive... wish me Luck. ;)

How was your first Month of the Year?
What's your prognosis... is 2016 going to be a good or bad ear? :D

Yours,
 Nokta

P.S.: Feel free to share this Desktop Calendar on the Net...

7 comments:

  1. Oh no! That's the worst! I hope you can recover the data! :/ January was a-ok. Hopefully 2016 will be a great year for all of us! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. der desktop-kalendar ist großartig!!!

    aber ohne hard drive... ich hoffe, du kannst das Wichtigste wiederherstellen.

    ich bin absolut begeistert von Istanbul und habe einige neue Wörter in meinem Wortschatz :-)

    liebe Grüße

    Maria

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your calendar. Sorry about your computer trouble.
    Mine is only six year old and I must replace it. I haven't devoted much time to its maintanance (cleaning of fans, deleting of files , etc...)and now it's giving me warnings. I don't know yet what I'm going to buy.I'm used to Windows XP, but Microsoft has stopped its support for this OS. I'm not sure I'll get used to Windows 10.

    Anyway, let's hope for a good, happy 2016 year.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nokta, I'm so sorry to hear your computer crashed, I sincerely hope that you can get the data back.

    The calendar is very cute, so nice that you share them with us... I hope things are going well for you ♡

    ReplyDelete
  5. I need a new battery on my computer, can't get rid of unknown bios password, so I was more offline, but I spent lovely time. I hope you will get the data back.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I hope you can recover your information from the computer. Nowadays, we count so much on technology.

    The first month has been alright aside from the weather. My fingers are crossed for a good year.

    Best of luck to you for the rest of the year.

    ReplyDelete
  7. It's as nice as infographic. I like your simplicity.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment!
It is always appreciated...

Linked Within

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Add this...