Wednesday, 30 March 2016

Free April 2016 Desktop Calendar

Greetings, Lovelies!

The 1'st Quartile of the Year has come and is about to be gone. The month April is soon knocking at our Doors. With it Spring (North) or Autumn (South) in tow.

From now on I will post the Desktop Calendar a day or two before that Month actually starts.
I feel as if that way I might actually get it to spread more on the internet. I mean, it's free. So why not try? :)

This time I thought of a Sottomano (desk pads). They're my favourite classic items on the Desk. No real writing/work space is complete without one of them.
Also, I was trying to create an unique texture out of many different textures, playing with blending modes and layer masks. This new texture in turn was used for the different pages.
I used 4 colours, for the 4'th month, 4 Seasons, 4 Elements, 4 Quarters of the year and so on.

So without further ado, the Wallpaper for April 2016.
April2016-DeskCal
I hope you like it.

How has the first quarter of 2016 been for you? Anything new? -I hope it was a good year so far.

Yours,
 Nokta

P.S.: Feel free to share this Calendar. And don't forget, Constructive criticism and comments in general are always welcome!

7 comments:

  1. Nokta... this is a great looking calendar... I have shared it around my social media... I have had a tough first quarter but things are looking up for my health and I am feeling more myself... now to get back to exercising more and taking of the pounds I gained... and basically get back to being healthy... xox


    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much!
      Yeah, I read it through FB... you had some bad luck!! :(

      Delete
  2. Super, one of a kind desktop calendar (the word APRIL, though,- not visible enough)! I definitely like the design, colors, and blending.
    As for the first quarter of the year, I had some knee and low back pain; hopefully, I'll feel better in the upcoming warmer months.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Yes, I guees I went a bit too low with the opacity on the 'April' & '2016' part.
      Oh, you, too? Sounds like the 1'st quarter wasn't tat good, health wise, for a lot of people! :( get better...

      Delete
  3. I can't believe the first quarter has already come and gone! Time is flying, but I'm excited about Spring & Summer (my two favorite seasons). Hope you are doing well friend! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. ;D

    Bem bacana esse calendário! Gostei das cores.

    Ótima quinta!

    Beijo! ^^

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh that's really cool! Thank you for sharing that design with us!

    Raindrops of Sapphire

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment!
It is always appreciated...

Linked Within

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Add this...