Saturday, 30 April 2016

Free May 2016 Desktop Calendar

Hallöchen!

Another Months has come and gone. It's time for the free May 2016 desktop Calendar.

I have been ill for most of this months so I was 'able', or rather had the time, to look through a few 15 year old memorabilia and I remembered my time in the UK.
This unique shop, Tiger Lily, in Oxford which used to sell penis shaped noodles and opium scented incense sticks and that lovely, old hotel in London, Regent Palace Hotel, I stayed at for some time. :3
*sighs* Good times.

I did remember two things best.
01.) After the great fire of London, the houses were built of stone. Cut stone, brick stone, etc.
02.) Everywhere you go, you have those distinctive street signs.

I used the clone tool, different layers & layer masks to change the brick stone wall partially. I wanted to see if I could change these stones, without it being visible which part was and which was not in the end.
Then creating the centre piece in the style of Street name plates from London.
I also wanted to work out a (semi-)realistic looking bevel and drop shadow for this plate.

Ok enough of my blabbering, now on to the Wallpaper for May 2016.

May2016-DeskCal

I hope you like it.

How's your health?
How a you, any major changes in your life?

Yours,
 Nokta

P.S.: Feel free to share this Calendar. And don't forget, Constructive criticism and comments in general are always welcome!

5 comments:

  1. Sorry to hear you were ill during the entire April month. Hope you feel better now. Take care, as the weather is very fickle in Spring.
    As for your May calendar, I love it. It's amazing! The idea, taken from your London memories, of a brick stone as background to your calendar, and a street name plate for the calendar itself, is very smart. The colors of the bricks are a delight to the eye.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nokta the calendar is cute, nice job xox

    I hope you feel much better, I'm sorry to hear you've been ill. :( ♡♡♡

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello.

    Brilliant works.
    Thank you for your visiting always.

    I wish You all the best.
    Greeting and hug.

    From Japan, ruma ❃

    ReplyDelete
  4. Take care of you dear!
    We want a wall that plugged the place of a door, have the appearance of brick, but at the color of the other walls. Only scratched.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment!
It is always appreciated...

Linked Within

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Add this...