Wednesday, 1 June 2016

Free June 2016 Desktop Calendar

Hello dears!

May has gone by so quickly. I am shocked to say the least.
And though I am a tad bit late, I have the June Desktop Wallpaper with me.

For this I used the clone tool, different layers & layer masks. Changing the colouring, and giving it a slightly 'canvasy' look by using & mixing different textures.
Also a bit of dodge & burn was used, where it was needed.

I wanted to give it that grainy, stark feeling of some of those old retro photos. Being bolder with the colours yet having that slighly dreamy feeling.

Well, on to the Wallpaper for June 2016.

June2016-DeskCal

I hope it is to your liking.

What about you?
Did May pass too fast for you, too? Anything coming up this Summer?
I would love to hear about it!

Yours,
 Nokta

P.S.: Feel free to share this Calendar. And don't forget, Constructive criticism and comments in general are always welcome!

4 comments:

  1. Nokta the calendar looks great... nice job xox yes May went by much too quickly, I can't believe we are almost half way through the year. Wow xox

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Nokta,
    I hope you're well. I miss your posts and comments.
    As for your work displayed in the above picture, it looks great considering the colours, layers and structures. However, the calendar itself is rather delicate and hidden. Perhaps that's what you meant by it "having a slightly dreamy feeling".

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nature for me is the best background. This year is and was full of surprises, no scheduling in the long term.
    take care
    xox

    ReplyDelete
  4. Calendar looks great... wow post...xo, neha

    http://www.theinstylejournal.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment!
It is always appreciated...

Linked Within

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Add this...