Wednesday, 17 August 2016

Royalty free stock Image

Hello, Lovelies!

A littles less than 6 months ago I became a member at pixabay to share stock images, which I created but won't use personally none the less.

The first one was this...

royalty, free, image, PinkPanthress, Floral, Squares
( 3000 x 3000 pixel Original size )

...and it seems to be a hit, so I thought of sharing it on this blog.

If you can use it, have fun & share what you created with it.

Please credit, critic, share/link & if you like comment.

Yours,
 Nokta

3 comments:

  1. How are you Nokia? I hope you're doing well ♡ This is a gray color, I like this color... it reminds me of the upcoming fall xox

    ReplyDelete

  2. Congratulations on your membership!
    I have no artistic inclinations like you do; I just like beautiful images and you always present beautiful images in your posts.
    I can see why this image is a hit. Its somewhat cherry background blends perfectly with the very delicate inner pattern.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I know you can make some money with this kind of work, you are passionate and talented.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment!
It is always appreciated...

Linked Within

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Add this...